Every girl dreams of becoming the owner of the fragrance, which would reflect her personality, mood and emotions. On summer days, it is pleasant to put floral perfume on your wrists and run on a long-planned date not far from the embankment. In winter, when nature quietly slumbers under the snow and pulls it along, I want to instantly cheer up, puffed on a perfume with citrus notes. At the same time, regardless of the season and taste preferences, how wonderful it is to create such an aroma-mood with your own hands.
1. Solar Citrus perfume
Creating an aroma first of all begins with the selection of its components – those that we like to hear and feel. Bearing in mind that citrus fruits can only cheer up with a smell , we offer you the following recipe. For the “Sunny Citrus” perfume, take:
- distilled water – 1 tbsp. l.,
- vodka – 2 tbsp. l.,
- Jojoba essential oil – 1 tbsp. l
- Pour into the glass container (it is very important that it was just glass) jojoba oil.
- Add vodka.
- Take at least 3 different odors for the top, middle and base notes (if you have little idea what can become the top and the bottom note of the perfume, use the convenient AromaWeb base ). As a basis, you can use, for example, 10 drops of grapefruit juice. As an average – 10 drops of sweet orange juice and 5 peppermint leaves. The final chord in this composition can be a mixture of lavender and chamomile . These proportions are conditional. For a better flavor, it is better to gradually take all the ingredients and see what happens.
- Mix all the ingredients, add 1 tablespoon of distilled water (be sure to use the pipette).
- Pour everything into a dark glass container and infuse perfume from 48 hours to 6 weeks depending on how strong the smell you want to get.
2. Hard spirits
For the manufacture of solid spirits we need:
- 2 tbsp. l almond oil
- 2 tbsp. l beeswax,
- 2 drops of vanilla extract,
- from essential oils: 2 drops of clove oil and 2-4 drops of jasmine oil.
Naturally, if desired, essential oils can be changed to others, but it is important to remember that there must be exactly 2 oils in order to create the correct consistency of perfumes.
- Melt beeswax with almond oil.
- Then add essential oils.
- Pour the contents into a small container and wait until it hardens. To speed up this process, put the perfume in the freezer.
- When your perfume hardens, for convenience, rub a small part of it on your fingers and apply it on the skin.
3. Body oil spray
Of all the ways to make this perfume – the easiest. As a base, it is preferable to use jojoba oil : it is pleasantly applied to the skin, is stored for a long time and does not have an interrupting smell.
For each tablespoon of jojoba oil, add about 10 drops of a mixture of your favorite essential oils. The number of drops varies depending on which oils we choose. For example, if you want to make a spray with vanilla flavor, then know that ¼ cup of jojoba oil is ½ to 1 tablespoon. l vanilla extract and 2-3 drops clove oil . Here, the most correct way to achieve perfection is to play with flavors, slowly adding oils, mixing and keeping a close eye on what comes out of it.
Making infused cologne is a kind of meditation, because it is necessary to carefully monitor its preparation, concentrating on many details. You can insist dried herbs or flowers and add a little lavender and vanilla to them .
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Let them stand for two weeks.
- Strain the resulting liquid and pour it into a beautiful vial.
At this point, the process of making cologne ends, although no one bothers you to turn on your fantasy and add other essential oils to make the fragrance stronger.
The surest advice you can give here is just play. Add your favorite ingredients little by little, mix, watch how each note affects the whole fragrance, as the magic floral bouquet that is created just for you gradually opens.